Things that Irked me this Week


Hello my masses of adoring fans!


OK, would you believe a small group of grudging admirers ?

Ok. Fine, 2 followers that barely read and like the pictures. 

 I’ve decided to bring you something a bit different.   I’m going to try to do this every week (TRY being the operative word) and give you a list of sorts, of things that irked me over the past week.  Some of it may be controversial, but most will be me being a crusty curmudgeon.  (I am getting old you know) So without further ado… and without hairdo… (it sounded funny in my head), let’s get this started. 


So I recently visited one of the big box stores, we will call it Mal-Wart (I can’t afford a law suit), and I was appalled by the level of customer service I DIDN’T receive.  The cashier barely spoke above a whisper, and was very monotone.  It seems as if her dog may have died in her arms earlier that day.  She seemed so uninterested, and seems so bored with her job, that I almost offered euthanasia.  I get that we as people don’t always have the best day, but the phrase” Check your issues at the door” comes to mind.  Their job is to make those who are spending their hard-earned dollars feel good about the experience.  Well she got a BIG #EPICFAIL from me.


Shopping Carts and the Idiots who use them -  So at the same above mentioned store, I was leaving the lot, when to my amazed eyes I see the carts in the near cart coral coming about 5 feet out into the parking lot.  So, I have 2 questions here.  First, are the people putting these back totally stupid?  It’s EXTREMELY obvious that the coral is full.  Take it to a different one or take it back inside. I bet these asshats putting the carts back in this manner, would be the first ones to complain if their car got hit by one.    My 2nd question is to the cart jockeys. I know your jobs are tough, but I must wonder how you don’t see the state of these corals long before it happens.  I don’t blame the cart guys, but this is proof that Stupid is alive and well in Halifax







Sock and Sandals/Flipflops – I know this might seem obvious, but there are many people who are still wearing this combination.  Wearing sock with Sandals is like cutting the front and sides out of your sneakers or shoes.  The whole bloody point of sandals or flipflops is to let your feet breathe.  Let’s also not forgot that these are also considered as “beach wear” or “summer wear” and meant for water, or at least in conditions where socks are a hindrance.  Also, let’s not forget that the combination is truly hideous.   

Well that's all for me!  I hope you had a fun read, and if you did......
an ad!  

(shameless I know, but a guy's gotta make a living )







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Teacher...... Another Rant. Justice Served?

The Dog is the Thing.......

An Update on Yours Truly